google.com, pub-4348171683695472, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

samedi 22 juin 2013

Do You Accept Paula Deen's Apology?

-->


Do You Accept Paula Deen's Apology?:
Today, Paula Deen posted a video apology for her racial remarks after admitting in a discrimination lawsuit that she's used the N-word in the past. This morning, she didn't show up for her appearance on Today, and later, the Food Network announced that her contract will not be renewed. In her first video statement, she says, "I want to apologize to everybody for the wrong that I've done. I want to learn and grow from this. Inappropriate, hurtful language is totally, totally unacceptable. I've made plenty of mistakes along the way, but I beg you - my children, my team, my fans, my partners - I beg for your forgiveness. Please forgive me for the mistakes that I've made."
She posted a second video soon after, saying, "My family and I are not the kind of people that the press is wanting to say we are. I've spent the best of 24 years to help myself and others. Your color of your skin, your religion, your sexual preference does not matter to me, but it's what's in the heart, and my family and I try to live by that." Watch her second video below, and tell us: do you accept her apology?

popsugar poll
Do You Accept Paula Deen's Apology?
Yes
No





I'm eric Tchatchoua When starting a productive organization enterprise or launching a new merchandise, most entrepreneurs or organization house owners carry out some sort of marketing analysis to figure out the extent of their potential buyer foundation. And when getting the term out to that consumer base, a lot of business owners could switch to the media to help generate a excitement for them.

Aucun commentaire: